Read the Prospectus Carefully and get the Complete Information about the Course
1. Fill up the admission form and get it attested by a Gazetted officer.
2. Enclose the following with the application form.
a)2 attested copies of educational qualification
b)3 passport size and 2 stamp size copies of recent photographs.
c)original Character certificate from school, college or organization in which the candidate presently studying / working.
d) Registration fee Rs- 1000/- through M.O./DD. in favour of Jet age Aviation Institute, Udaipur or personally in cash with admission form.
e) Notary Format on Rs. 50/- stamp paper duly typed and attested by Notary Public.
3. In case you wish to take admission in our training center Jet Age Aviation Institute. The fee can be paid through DD/Cash in favour of Jet Age Aviation Institute, payable at Udaipur.
4. Candidates are required to pay the total amount of money as specified below in the form of Demand Draft / Cash in favour of Jet Age Aviation Institute, only when their admission is confirmed. The candidates are required to post/bring DD while coming for admission /deposit personally at the time of admission.
5. The form may be sent by post or deposited personally on any working day. As seats are limited, you are advised to apply as early as possible.